SAN FRANCISCO, July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Good health 2.0 announces the inaugural Innovating Care Delivery Symposium throughout the 9th Annual Good health 2.0 Fall Conference. The Innovating Care Delivery Symposium will certainly bring a few of the most progressive Good health system executives and providers with each other in to one room to discuss exactly how their organizations are embracing Brand-new technologies to deliver much better care. The Symposium and the Conference concentrate on 5 vital means Good health 2.0 is changing care delivery:
- Transitioning to Value-Based Care: The honest truth of value-based care looms large for several Good health units enjoy Advocate Good health Care in Chicago where sophisticated Brand-new data tools are transforming population health.
- Tools for Clinical Workflow: Electronic medical records were not the technological leap Good health care needed, yet large providers enjoy Dignity Good health and Mt. Sinai are diligently layering on Brand-new technology to smooth day-to-day life for providers and boost care.
- Care Coordination & Collaboration: Technology has actually revolutionized communication for the standard consumer, while medical groups still struggle to efficiently communicate along with each others and patients. Remote monitoring at Kaiser, UCSF, and Minnesota Children’s has actually revealed promise, yet looks uneven at best.
- Fostering Brand-new Innovations: Brand-new technology takes time to trickle down in to medical practice, yet as the speed of innovation increases, Good health units enjoy Henry Ford and Providence are producing Brand-new procedures for placing innovation in to practice.
- Improving the Patient Experience: The patient experience is most important for Boosting patient outcomes, which is why Good health units are increasingly turning to consumer-oriented tools to advice patients navigate care, communicate along with providers, and actively control their health.
The collision of Good health 2.0 tools and technologies along with the traditional care delivery system is upon us, and the focal point of that impact is the 9th Annual Good health 2.0 Fall Conference. From attending the Symposium to showcasing a product in front of top hospital executives, presenting a partnership case study, or designing a lunch session for the leaders that will certainly shape care delivery in the years to come, there are a lot of means to engage Good health 2.0’s elite provider audience and mold the conversation. Don’t skip your opportunity to participate. Contact Kim Krueger at email@example.com to become involved.
About Good health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of Brand-new Good health technologies. Through a global collection of conferences, believed leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Good health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration crucial to transform Good health and Good health care.
SOURCE Good health 2.0